Monday, May 16, 2011

Pink Party

I'm not sure I can adequately put into words how much I enjoyed Annabelle's baby shower. There is just something so wonderful about being in a room filled with people you love celebrating the upcoming birth of your child. Annabelle was a wish I never thought would come true. After I had Tyler, I secretly hoped for a third child, but I knew it was a dream that would probably never come true. Needless to say, celebrating the dream you never thought would come true with the people you love most was an overwhelming, amazing, one of a kind experience. I cannot begin to express my gratitude to everyone who was there to celebrate Little Miss Annabelle.


My dear sweet mother has thrown all three if my baby showers, and each time she completely amazes me with her creativity and her kindness. She fills my heart with love, and she makes me feel special.


My wonderful mother in law, Kathy, made these beautiful letters for Annabelle's nursery. They make my heart happy every time I look at them.



My BFFs, Kelly, Jennifer, and Amy. We met at Gymboree years ago and have been friends ever since. Jennifer and Amy helped my mom hostess the shower, and they single handedly furnished my nursery with all of their baby gear. They are the most amazing, generous, loving women I've ever met.



I can't believe I'm already 36 weeks. Only 28 more days to go!



My pink party cake. I can't bring myself to let anyone eat the baby.


-A Memory Made

No comments:

Post a Comment