Friday, November 4, 2011

The Linton littles ganged up on me...

I'm pretty sure I just got conned by all three of my children. I was sitting in the living room when the boys came over smiling ever so sweetly and declared their undying love for me. They then proceeded to give me a foot rub, a back rub, and a new hairstyle.
I should have known something was up. I mean they were even being sweet to each other, which is a rare occurrence in our household after the 7 o'clock hour when the can't help its usually appear.

After the back/foot rub part of the evening came to a close, I was treated to a chorus of, "you're the best mommy ever," followed by an all you can love buffet of hugs and kisses.

I was outnumbered and on a love buffet high when they ever so sweetly asked if they could all get a little extra mommy love and sleep in the big bed. I agree to dumb things sometimes.



I think Annabelle and I are going to sleep on the couch tonight. I've returned to my senses and remember why sleeping with the older children is a bad item. They tend to kick and hog the bed.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment