Monday, July 18, 2011

I Heart Babywearing







This is my Beco Butterfly II carrier. Of all the carriers I've owned, it is by far my favorite. It allows me to have the full use of both of my hands when I'm out and about with the boys. I can even nurse in it. The other day I had all three kids at Wal-Mart. Annabelle was in the carrier nursing, I was pushing Tyler in the stroller with one hand, and I carried out six bags to the car with the other.



This is my moby wrap. It was a hand me down from a friend. Today was my first attempt to use it around the house. It has a very high learning curve, but after watching a zillion YouTube videos, I managed to tie at least one successful wrap.


This is my body glove neoprene water carrier. Technically, it's only for forward facing babies over six months old, but it works just fine for little ones facing in. Annabelle loves it because it regulates her temperature in the pool and she can nurse in it. I love it because it covers up most of her little body, and I don't have to worry about her jumping out of my arms. It also allows me to play with the boys in the pool.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment