Friday, July 1, 2011

Life with three..




This picture really doesn't do my current predicament justice. I've got one child laying on the top bunk holding a puke bucket because he suddenly developed "strep throat mixed in with the stomach flu" at the same exact moment I announced it was bedtime.

My middle child is in a tizzy because his daddy isn't home from work yet. I have been informed that he can't possibly sleep, brush his teeth, or go potty without his father present.

My youngest has a gas bubble she can't seem to expel.

So I am sitting on the bouncy ball bouncing my youngest hoping for a giant gas explosion from one end of her little body while I am ignoring my oldest's claims of being on his death bed. "Mom please don't kiss me tonight. I'd hate for you to have to ever be this sick". I'd feel bad for the kid if I didn't expect a miraculous recovery overnight. Most of all I'm ignoring my middle child who is currently making threats that border on terrorism of the Linton household. "You will call Daddy right now and force him to come home". I am still waiting on him to include an or else with his threats. The or else's are always amusing. "Make Daddy come
home or I'm not going to the game ranch, movie, jumpy place, etc. with you tomorrow".

Today I had a nice lady say she wished she had my patience. I think what she really meant was she wished she had my ability to ignore multiple children at once.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment