Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mommy Dues It...

Whenever Tyler sees a shirt in a store he likes, he always asks, "Mommy will you make me one of those? You can dues it right?".

Here are some of my latest projects:




Ruffle bottom pants made from material I patched together. This was truly a labor of love because this was my first ever attempt at making pants, patching fabric together, and making ruffles. If you see Annabelle out in these pants, it would totally make my day if you noticed them and said something nice about them.



My Eloise the Elephant shirt with marking fabric tutu.



My first pinafore dress. I tried to making matching bloomers, but they were way to small.



Tyler's Umizoomi shirt that I made by cutting up old t-shirts.



Cupcake onesie



Owl onesie-this picture makes it look crooked, but it's not...I hope.



A stacked bow that's way to big for Annabelle's little head.



A Superman shirt for a friend's little boy.




Another shirt for a friend with a matching headband.



Annabelle modeling the headband.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Olivia wants a custom made outfit from Aunt Rachel!!!

    ReplyDelete