Tuesday, October 11, 2011

4 Months




I can't believe Annabelle is already 4 months old! My how time flies. Annabelle is just over 13 pounds and is 24.5 inches tall. She can roll over both ways, bring things to her mouth using her hands, and she talks all the time. She can say Daddy and hey.

Whenever we go places, she delights in talking to everyone she meets, and she is quick to smile at everyone who stops to visit.

I am convinced she is destined to be a dancer. She discovered her love of dancing when we danced to the Lion King. Whenever she's happy, she dances. It's amazing, wonderful, and beautiful.

Today we tried rice cereal for the first time.



She did better than I expected with it. She figured out how to swallow it quickly, and I was thankful she didn't seem to mind the new texture.



This morning Sam and I both marveled at how quickly the past 4 months have gone by. It's been a whirlwind, yet at the same time its hard to remember life without our sweet baby girl. She has brought so much happiness into our family. She is perfection, sweetness, and pure love.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment