Monday, December 19, 2011

At the Cheese's










I used to think that Chuck E. Cheese's was only a place to take your kids for a special occasion, but today's visit to Chuck E.'s place made me rethink that.

Chuck E. Cheese's is one of the only places I have found that only charges one token per ride/game. Most other places around here charge up to 4 tokens per game, which works out to be roughly $1.00. Today for $24.99, we got a large pizza, 4 drinks, and 96 tokens. We ate lunch, the kids played for an hour and a half, and they got a prize for about what it costs to have pizza delivered.

When we arrived, they stamped each of our hands with a matching number. When we left, someone verified that we all matched before we left. I found that extremely comforting. It's easy to get separated from your kiddos at Chuck E.'s place especially when I take them there by myself. Colin wants to win tickets, and Tyler wants to ride stuff, which means they are constantly running in different directions. I like knowing that if one of them leaves my field of vision for a minute, that I don't have to worry about someone else leaving with them.

Today was a perfect day with the kiddos. They had a blast, and I didn't go broke funding it.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment